Highlights of the Week
- Welcome & Ice Cream Social
- Variety of Entrepreneurship Presentations
- Knoebels Amusement Resort & Hersheypark Visits
- Harley-Davidson Plant Tour
- Formal End-of-Session Presentations
- Dining Etiquette Exercise
- Talent Show
Attendees should arrive on campus on Sunday, July 7, 2013, between 3 and 5 p.m. The formal welcome begins at 5 p.m.
The program concludes on Saturday, July 13. Parents are encouraged to participate in Saturday's events. An extended breakfast with the dean, the Sigmund Weis School of Business faculty and parents will be held from 8 to 9:15 a.m. LIFE participants present their annual reports on Saturday from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Reservations for the breakfast should be made on Sunday, July 7, during registration.
See a list of what students need to bring to LIFE.
Each day at LIFE is packed from morning to night. Here's a sample itinerary for a day:
- 8–8:45 a.m.—Breakfast
- 9–10 a.m.—Introduction to computer simulation
- 10–10:15 a.m.—Break
- 10:15–11:30 a.m.—Computer simulation
- 11:30–12:30 p.m.—Lunch
- 1–2 p.m.—Keynote address
- 2–2:20 p.m.—Meeting with keynote speaker and snack
- 2:30–4:15 p.m.—Computer simulation
- 6–7:30 p.m.— Power dining experience
- 8–9:30 p.m.—Swimming, basketball, etc.
- 10 p.m.—Group meeting
- Midnight—Lights out