What to Bring
Here are some recommendations regarding what to pack for the week:
- Any necessary toiletry items
- Towels and washcloths
- Blankets and pillows (NOTE: sheets and pillowcases are provided)
- Footballs, Frisbees, tennis rackets and other sports equipment are welcome.
- A desk lamp, alarm clock, musical instruments and CDs also may be packed.
- School supplies such as paper, pens and pencils are necessary to complete class work
- Casual clothing is appropriate for class sessions and outings
- A formal outfit is recommended for the Dining Etiquette Exercise and formal presentation
- Athletic clothing for swimming, basketball and other activities
- Plan on bringing money for admission to Hersheypark (approximately $30), as well as spending money to be used throughout the week at Knoebels Amusement Resort and for incidental expenses on campus such as snacks or campus bookstore items.