David T. Bussard, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Management
Director of International Programs, SWSB
Office Location: Apfelbaum Hall - Rm 300
2 p.m. – 3 p.m., MW
4 p.m. – 5 p.m., TTH
PHD, Univ of Pennsylvania
MBA, Univ of Michigan Flint
BA, Bucknell University
Bussard is the Warehime Chair of International Business Programs.
Bussard’s research focuses on risk taking, corporate performance and management cognition. He teaches Business Policy and Strategy and courses in organizational behavior and international business. He has been involved in teaching and developing the Global Business Perspectives course for first-year business students. He has served as program director for the London program and serves as director of international programs for the School of Business.
- HIST-390 Topics in History
- HONS-100 Thought
- MGMT-102 Global Business Perspectives
- MGMT-133 British Theatre
- MGMT-350 International Business
- MGMT-351 Seminar in European Business Operations
- MGMT-360 Management & Organizational Behavior
- MGMT-390 Operations Management
- MGMT-400 Business Policy and Strategy
- MGMT-501 Independent Study
- MGMT-503 Business Internship
- OFFP-SWSB SWSB London Program Planning
- OFFR-SWSB SWSB London Program Reflection