Federal law requires that we have a request with your signature in order to release your transcript. To obtain a copy of your Susquehanna University transcript, complete and submit a transcript request form or a written request that includes:
- The name under which you were registered
- Your SU ID number (if known)
- Your years of attendance
- Your current home address
- Specification of whether you are requesting an official or unofficial transcript. Official transcripts cannot be faxed.
- Information about where the transcript should be sent
- Your signature
A $3 charge is applied for each transcript requested.
Submit your request by mail:
Mail to: Office of the Registrar, Susquehanna University, 514 University Ave., Selinsgrove, PA 17870-1164. Please include payment with your request; checks should be made payable to "Susquehanna University.”
Submit your request by fax:
You may fax your request to 570-372-2753. You will be invoiced for the charges.
Processing time is normally 48–72 hours.
If you have any questions about the transcript process, please call the Office of the Registrar at 570-372-4110.