Faculty & Staff
Jeffrey A. Graham, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Mathematical Sciences
Department Chair, Physics
Department Chair, Mathematical Sciences
Office Location: Fisher Hall - Rm 312
3 p.m. – 4 p.m., MW
1 p.m. – 2 p.m., TTH
PHD, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
MS, Texas Tech University
BS, Iowa State University
Graham is an applied mathematician with interests in modeling, computer science and the mathematical parts of music theory. He teaches many different math and computer science courses with a particular interest in differential equations.
He is the co-principal investigator on a REU grant from the NSF to provide research opportunities for promising undergraduate students from across the country. He is currently serving as the head of the Mathematical Sciences Department and acting head of the Physics Department. He has recent published in PRIMUS and The UMAP Journal.
- CSCI-200 Multi-Agent Modeling in the Sciences
- HONS-301 300-Level Honors Seminar
- MATH-101 Precalculus Mathematics
- MATH-105 Introductory Topics
- MATH-108 Introduction to Statistics
- MATH-203 Math and Music
- MATH-231 Foundations of Analysis
- MATH-353 Differential Equations
- MATH-502 Independent Study
- MATH-599 Mathematics Internship