Modern Language Fellows
A special feature of language study at Susquehanna is the opportunity for students to interact with visiting instructors from other countries. The fellows teach introductory language classes and join students in weekly language tables and club activities.
The Modern Language Fellows Program brings talented, young, international teachers to our department to teach introductory language courses of their native languages. They have come from countries such as Argentina, Uruguay, Colombia, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico and Spain. The modern language fellows add an energetic and up-to-date cultural component to our language classes as well as to the student life on campus.
We are pleased to have the following individuals with us for the 2013-14 academic year:
- Jennifer Gava from Tahiti, French Polynesia (Click here for bio)
- Paulina Ortega Silva from Sonora, Mexico (Click here for bio)
- Milena Scheidler from Bayern, Germany (Click here for bio)
- Ana Tantardini Lagreca from Montevideo, Uruguay (Click here for bio)
- Estefania Uzair from Mendoza, Argentina (Click here for bio)
- Serena Zampolli from Conegliano, Italy (Click here for bio)
Pictured left to right: Milena Scheidler, Serena Zampolli, Ana Tantardini Lagreca, Jennifer Gava, Estefania Uzair, Paulina Ortega Silva