A semester or summer internship can be a valuable complement to the study of communications. Our students participate in diverse off-campus internship programs in media, museums and related businesses.
Susquehanna is also an affiliate of the Washington Center which offers internships at Washington, D.C., arts organizations including the Kennedy Center, the National Symphony, the Smithsonian, the Arena Stage and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Recent internships experiences:
- A major advertising agency
- A network television program
- A producer's office in New York City
- A major television talk show
- A technology manufacturing corporation
- A publishing firm
- A major symphony orchestra
Watch this video to learn where some communications students held recent internships.