Faculty & Staff
Rick Davis, M.Tax/J.D.
Professor of Accounting
Go Program: British Law
Office Location: Apfelbaum Hall - Rm 212
9 a.m. – 10 a.m., MWF
8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m., T
LLM, Georgetown University
JD, Fordham University
BS, Purdue University
Davis is a C.P.A. and a lawyer with several years of experience with the Office of the Chief Counsel of the Internal Revenue Service. He specializes in taxation, particularly corporate tax issues, and has published numerous works in the tax accounting area. He teaches tax courses as well as legal environment of business. He serves on AICPA and ABA Tax Committees and as a consultant to major public accounting firms. In addition, he arranges to have accounting majors volunteer to help local senior citizens prepare their tax returns.
He is the faculty advisor to Beta Gamma Sigma, the national business honor society. He serves on the University Conduct Board and the University Personnel Committee. He has twice directed the London Program of the Sigmund Weis School of Business.
- ACCT-210 Legal Environment
- ACCT-220 Introduction to Taxation
- ACCT-305 Federal Taxation
- ACCT-405 Federal Taxes II
- ACCT-501 Independent Study
- ACCT-503 Internship
- MGMT-102 Global Business Perspectives
- MGMT-503 Business Internship
- OFFP-BRITLAW British Law and Culture
- OFFP-SWSB SWSB London Program Planning
- OFFR-BRITLAW British Law and Culture
- OFFS-BRITLAW British Law and Culture