Global business is expanding and creating a need for business managers who are well-versed in international business. The Global Management major will prepare you for a career that includes travel, dealing with new cultures and adjusting to new environments with confidence.
You’ll be required to either study abroad for a semester or complete an internship abroad so you will be well-prepared to compete in the job market upon graduation. The cross-cultural experience will give you insight into what it is like to live in another country and/or to work in a foreign business environment.
You will also learn to:
- Manage multinational businesses
- Turn local and national companies into international success stories
- Develop contacts in emerging markets
- Negotiate effectively with different cultures
- Compete with other international companies
Our global management major will help you navigate the world in ways you never thought possible.