TitleAbout - 0 33279

Transferring Credits

The semester prior to departure, students will work with their department heads and the Registrar to gain pre-approval for courses from study away to transfer back to SU.

Credit will appear on the students' SU transcript as "TR" for transfer credit for a "C-" or better in coursework completed away (please note that grades from the Washington Semester Internship Program will appear on your transcript).  Susquehanna will transfer the amount of credit listed on the official transcript from the study-away programs. Grades will not be reflected and will not be calculated into the SU GPA. It is important to note that if a student intends on pursuing higher education, the next institution may require that all transcripts, including those from the study-away experience, be submitted. 

Bookmark and Share