Alumni Recital Series
The Department of Music at Susquehanna University welcomes alumni to present concerts, recitals, and master classes to the campus community. At this time, the department can accommodate one alumni recital/presentation per semester. Due to the volume of inquires that we receive, please review the following guidelines:
- Alumni recitals and concerts by organizations non-affiliated with the Department of Music should be presented before November 1 (Fall Semester) and before March 1 (Spring Semester).
- It is preferred that performances be held Sunday–Thursday.
- Please consult university and department online calendars before suggesting preferred dates.
- A sample program should be submitted along with responses to the questions below.
- Guest artists are welcome to propose a master class topic.
- The department will arrange for a venue, publicity, posters and programs, but will not provide an accompanist or payment.
To be considered, please send an email to Pat Long, email@example.com and Sara Adams, firstname.lastname@example.org with responses to the following items:
Year of graduation and degree:
Have you performed an alumni recital on campus in the past, and if so, when?
Performer(s) biographical information:
Anticipated Repertoire for recital (or attach a sample program):
Availability/Preferred date(s) – include up to three:
List any special technical requirements:
If you wish to conduct a master class with students please answer the following: What is the topic, and who is the intended audience. Consider submitting a CV demonstrating your expertise in this area.