TitleAbout - 0 50968

Replacement Diploma

To obtain a replacement diploma from Susquehanna University, complete the replacement diploma request form. The form will need to be printed and mailed to the Registrar's office with payment.

If you have any questions, contact the Registrar's office at regoffice@susqu.edu or 570-372-4109.

Bookmark and Share