Success After Susquehanna
Studying chemistry opens up numerous options beyond a laboratory. Our graduates have found success working in patent law, pharmaceutical sales, scientific writing and translations, pre-health, medical and dental professions, and FBI forensics—to name just a few career opportunities!
Our graduates include:
- Alumni who have attended or are currently attending the prestigious graduate programs University of California, Berkeley.
- A researcher who helped to develop the new vaccine for cervical cancer.
- A student who set a speed record for completing Princeton University’s master’s degree program in chemistry.
- Three SU valedictorians in the last 20 years.
- The head of laboratories for the FBI.
Recent graduates have enrolled in programs at:
- Cornell University
- Western University of Health Sciences
- University of Connecticut
- Johns Hopkins University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Thomas Jefferson Medical School
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry
Recent graduates have worked at:
- Precision Dermatologics
- National Institutes of Health