Faculty & Staff
Kathleen Bailey, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology
Office Location: Fisher Hall - Rm 334
PHD, Univ of New Hampshire Durham
MA, Univ of New Hampshire Durham
BA, Keene State College
Bailey teaches Biopsychology and Drugs, Society, and Behavior as well as sections of Principles of Psychology and Research Methods.
Bailey has completed a post-doctoral fellowship in the Laboratory of Behavioral Neuroscience at the National Institute of Mental Health. Her research focuses on the neurobiological bases of learning and memory and animal models of neurodegenerative disorders. She has recently published in the Encyclopedia of Neuroscience, Methods of Behavior Analysis in Neuroscience, Behavioral Brain Research and Neurobiology of Disease. She has recently presented at the annual meeting of the American Association for Laboratory Animal Science and the Summer Neuropeptide Conference.
- NEUR-101 Introduction to Neuroscience
- NEUR-510 Neuroscience Research I
- PSYC-101 Principles of Psychology
- PSYC-123 Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences
- PSYC-201 Neuroscience and the Law
- PSYC-223 Research Methods in Psychology
- PSYC-243 Drugs, Society, and Behavior
- PSYC-342 Behavioral Neuroscience
- PSYC-360 Behavioral Neuroscience Laboratory
- PSYC-421 Directed Research
- PSYC-505 Research Apprenticeship
- PSYC-525 Independent Research