Your undergraduate degree is just the beginning. What comes afterward depends on how well you were prepared to use all of your skills and abilities.
Susquehanna prepares you for lifelong success.
Approximately 90% of our students are accepted into graduate school, often to one of their top choices, or even to their first choice.
Within five years of graduation, more than 50% of our students will choose to go on to earn a graduate degree. But not necessarily in psychology. Many of our graduates receive master’s degrees in social work, therapy, counseling, school psychology and guidance. Others obtain advanced degrees in nursing, physical and occupational therapy, public health policy and the law.
The majority of our students get entry-level jobs immediately after graduation to gain more professional experience. They work in mental health settings, schools, hospitals, the criminal justice system, research laboratories or even in corporations.
|Kent State University||Experimental Psychobiology|
|Lehigh University||School Psychology|
|Rutgers University||Health Psychology|
|University of New Hampshire||Physiological Psychology|
|University of Virginia||Educational Research|
Masters Degree Programs
|American University||Clinical Psychology|
|Boston College||Social Work|
|Bucknell University||School Counseling|
|Columbia University||Organizational Psychology|
|Georgia State University||Counseling|
|Loyola College in Maryland||Counseling|
|Marist College||School Psychology|
|Rutgers University||Social Work|
|Shippensburg University||School Counseling|
|Temple University||Social Work|
|University of Buffalo||Social Work|
|University of Connecticut||Marriage & Family Therapy|
|University of Denver||School Psychology|
|University of Baltimore||Counseling|
|University of Pennsylvania||Social Work|
|The College of William & Mary||Clinical Psychology|
Other Graduate Programs
|George Washington University||Physician's Assistant Program|
|New England School of Law||Juris Doctor|
|Thomas Jefferson University||Physical Therapy Program|
|University of Florida||English Literature (M.A.)|
• VISTA volunteer
• Caseworker for Northumberland Children and Youth Services
• Adoption counselor
• Counselor at a day treatment center for troubled children
• Customer service representative for MBNA
• Corporate sales for AT&T
• Coordinator of respite services for the Nebraska Respite Network
• Program specialist for a residential treatment facility for children with disabilities
• Genetics Counselor for Magee-Womens Hospital
• Financial consultant for Systems Planning and Analysis Inc.
• Outpatient services at Johns Hopkins Hospital
• Program coordinator with the Northumberland County Juvenile Court
• Caseworker at Goodwill Industries