The Department of Art is located in the Cunningham Center for Music and Art, completed in 2002.
Highlights of the facility are:
- A totally dedicated graphic design computer studio with electronic card-swipe entry so that only art students have access.
- 22 Apple Macintosh dual processor G5s with wide-format cinema displays.
- G5 X-Serve with dedicated storage space for each and every student.
- Three ultra large format color printers, with no charge for prints!
- Four scanners and five digital cameras dedicated for student use.
- The fully equipped photography studio, with 20 Beselar enlargers, processing and drying rooms, studio lighting, and dedicated lecture, critique, and production space.
- The dedicated art history classroom, with dual projection and accompanying slide library.
- 24-hour access to the Cunningham Center and the graphic design studio.
Additional art courses are offered in the Art Studio Building, which was expanded in 2008 and 2012. Foundations, painting, drawing and printmaking are taught in this space.