Paul A. Dion, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Management
Office Location: Apfelbaum Hall - Rm 312
Office Hours: 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., TTH
EDD, University of Toronto
PHD, University of Waterloo
MBA, McMaster University
BA, University of Toronto
Dion teaches marketing and marketing research. He is a reviewer for the Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing and Industrial Marketing Management. He has an active consulting practice and co-developed a Ph.D. program in management studies for the University of the West Indies in St. Augustine, Trinidad.
- MGMT-102 Global Business Perspectives
- MGMT-203 Quantitative Methods for Business
- MGMT-280 Marketing
- MGMT-381 Marketing Research
- MGMT-382 Consumer Behavior
- MGMT-485 Marketing Strategy and Management
- MGMT-501 Independent Study