Jerry Habegger, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Accounting
Office Location: Apfelbaum Hall - Rm 309
Office Hours: 2 p.m. – 4 p.m., MW
PHD, Virginia Polytech Inst State Univ
MACCT, Virginia Polytech Inst State Univ
BA, Pennsylvania State University
Habegger is the Allen C. Tressler Professor in Accounting.
Habegger is a C.P.A. with experience in both public accounting and industry. His teaching and research interests focus on financial accounting and reporting, auditing and accounting information systems. He teaches courses in financial accounting and reporting, auditing and financial analysis.
- ACCT-300 Financial Statement Analysis
- ACCT-302 Intermediate Accounting II
- ACCT-330 Cost Management
- ACCT-410 Consolidations
- ACCT-501 Independent Study
- ACCT-503 Internship
- HIST-390 British History/Culture London
- MGMT-102 Global Business Perspectives
- MGMT-133 British Theatre
- MGMT-351 Seminar in European Business Operations
- MGMT-360 Management & Organizational Behavior
- MGMT-390 Operations Management
- MGMT-501 Independent Study
- OFFP-SWSB SWSB London Program Planning
- OFFR-SWSB SWSB London Program Reflection