Katarina R. Keller, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Economics
Office Location: Steele Hall - Rm 320
PHD, Univ of Notre Dame
MA, Univ of Notre Dame
BA, Seattle Pacific University
Keller’s teaching and research interests focus on economic growth, economics of education, macroeconomics, development economics, international economics, income distribution, technological change, economic policy and macroeconometrics. She teaches International Political Economy and Applied Research Methods, as well as courses in macroeconomics and microeconomics.
- ECON-201 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON-202 Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON-338 International Political Economy
- ECON-499 Applied Research Methods
- ECON-501 Independent Study
- ECON-503 Economics Internship
- HONS-301 300-Level Honors Seminar
- MGMT-503 Business Internship
- POLI-338 International Political Economy