Sigmund Weis School faculty regularly invite business leaders to the classroom to share their insights and experiences with students. Visiting executives enhance the learning environment by bringing a real-world perspective to business theories and concepts. Students also benefit from the opportunity to ask CEOs and senior-level executives about their industry, future trends and career opportunities.
Executives in Residence typically stay on campus for two days, meeting with students and faculty in and outside the classroom. They may also present a public lecture.
Recent Visiting Executives:
John Resnick, Creator, the nationally syndicated radio program Legends of Success
Peter Capolino '67, Founder, Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Co.
Michael S. Levin, Chairman and Principal Shareholder, Titan Industrial Corp., Entrepreneur-in-residence, the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
Charles D. “Rusty” Flack Jr. '76 P'05, P'09, Chief Executive Officer, Diamond Consolidated Industries Inc.
Rocco A. Ortenzio H'08, P'83, Executive chairman, Select Medical Corp.
Anne Kalin, Entrepreneur and Co-founder, Children's Medical Foundation of Central and Eastern Europe
Denise Prince, Chief Executive Officer, Geisinger Ventures
* William Bowman, Senior Director, Global Supply Chain Systems and Project Management
* Wayne Fisher ’66, Retired Chief Risk Officer, Zurich Financial Services Group
Norman Rich, Retired President and CEO, Weis Markets, Inc.
Richard Caruso ’65, Ph.D., Founder and Co-Chairman, Integra LifeSciences Corporation
* Simon Taylor, Ph.D., Senior Research Associate, Judge Business School, Cambridge
* Laura Moore, Former Senior VP & Chief Communications Officer, RadioShack Corp.
* Mark Leckie, President, Duracell & Braun
* Scott Newkam, President and CEO, Hershey Entertainment and Resorts
* Larry Sorsby, Executive VP, Chief Financial Officer and Director, Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc.
* Michael Collins ‘73, Senior VP and Lending Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
*Executives in Residence