Student Advisory Council
The Student Advisory Council offers itself as a communications bridge between Sigmund Weis School of Business students and faculty. By doing so, the student advisory council hopes to serve its mission of improving the school for everyone. One of the council's most important roles is to gather the thoughts, feelings and concerns of business students, while working with the school to help serve its mission of making successful contributions to provide the best academic experience possible.
- Setting up 24-hour access in Apfelbaum Hall for all business students
- Providing free coffee & hot tea for all business students
- Getting wireless internet for Apfelbaum Hall
- Discussing and addressing issues and concerns in the business school
- Working to better the business school and make the most of the resources we have.
Open Office Hours
Every other Monday from 4:15–5:30 p.m.
The committee invites students to meet with them and talk about any questions or issues with the business school. Students may even stop in for assistance with coursework.