Faculty & Staff
Wanda L. Cordero-Ponce, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Spanish
Office Location: Bogar Hall - Rm 218
PHD, Pennsylvania State University
MA, Indiana State University
BA, Universidad De Puerto Rico Arecibo
Cordero-Ponce's academic interests include second language acquisition, teaching methodology, reading in a second/foreign language, and Spanish/French language and culture.
- FRNC-202 Intermediate French II
- LANG-500 Language Teaching Methods
- SPAN-101 Beginning Spanish I
- SPAN-103 Introduction to College Spanish I
- SPAN-104 Introduction to College Spanish II
- SPAN-302 Grammar and Composition
- SPAN-542 Independent Study
- SPAN-599 Senior Language Proficiency Evaluation