Faculty & Staff
Kimberly Gail Kaler, M.Ed.
Lecturer in Spanish
Office Location: Bogar Hall - Rm 109
MED, Bloomsburg University
BA, Pennsylvania State University
Kaler began her career at Susquehanna University in 2005. Her primary focus is teaching introductory and intermediate Spanish classes. She is a member of the steering committee for the Latino Symposium and also chairs the University Theme Selection Committee.
- OFFP-SPANL&C Spanish Language & Culture
- OFFR-SPANL&C Spanish Language & Culture
- OFFS-SPANL&C Spanish Language & Culture
- PRDV-104 Perspectives
- SPAN-104 Introduction to College Spanish II
- SPAN-105 Super Spanish
- SPAN-201 Intermediate Spanish I