We can't wait to host you on our campus, and there are many opportunities to make that happen. We offer tours and interviews year-round, and you can also sit in on classes, meet with faculty members, participate in a special programs or an overnight stay during the academic year.
There's no better way than a visit to help you decide if Susquehanna is the school for you. So come see us.
- Information sessions: 10:15 a.m. and 2:15 p.m. Monday through Friday
A great introduction to Susquehanna for you and your family with plenty of time to ask questions.
- Interviews: 9:15 a.m., 10:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 2:15 p.m., 3:15 p.m.
Interviews are designed for applicants and will be conducted by members of the Susquehanna Admission Committee.
- Campus tours: Hourly between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Information sessions: 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Interviews: 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and noon
- Tours: 10 a.m. and noon
Overnight Visits (for admitted students only)
In the spring, admitted students may choose an overnight visit on the days noted below.
Overnight guests will stay with a current student in one of our residence halls and experience campus life outside the classroom. During the day you'll get to sit in on a class or have a conversation with a professor, a coach or someone in an area that interests you.
Please note: We require seven days' notice for overnight visits.
- Sunday, January 31, 2016
- Tuesday, February 2, 2016
- Thursday, February 4, 2016
- Monday, February 8, 2016
- Thursday, February 11, 2016
- Sunday, February 14, 2016
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016
- Thursday, February 18, 2016
- Monday, February 22, 2016
- Thursday, February 25, 2016
- Sunday, February 28, 2016
- Tuesday, March 2, 2016
- Sunday, March 20, 2016
- Tuesday, March 22, 2016
- Thursday, March 24, 2016
- Monday, March 28, 2016
- Friday, April 1, 2016
- Thursday, April 7, 2016
- Sunday, April 10, 2016
- Tuesday, April 12, 2016
- Thursday, April 14, 2016
- Monday, April 18, 2016
- Thursday, April 21, 2016
- Sunday, April 24, 2016
- Tuesday, April 26, 2016
- Thursday, April 28, 2016
If you're interested in scheduling a visit for your school or your organization, please contact Kathleen Lybarger at 800-326-9672 or 570-372-4293.
- Fall Open House: Monday, Oct. 12, and Saturday, Nov. 7
- Presidential Receptions: Sunday, Oct. 18 at the Cricket Club in Philadelphia and Monday, Oct. 19 at the Raritan Valley Country Club in New Jersey
- Creative Writing Day: Monday, Nov. 9
- Susquehanna Success Days - For Admitted Students: Monday, Feb. 15, and Saturday, April 2, 2016
- Regional Receptions - For Admitted Students: Sunday, March 6, 2016 at the Hotel Monaco in Baltimore and Sunday, March 6, 2016 in Portland, Maine
- Choosing the Right College: Saturday, May 21, 2016
- Building a Bright Future: Friday, July 8 and Friday, Aug. 5, 2016