Arts & Liberal Arts Action Day
Students will participate in workshops and creative sessions with faculty in the fine, performing, visual and liberal arts. Sessions will cover the following:
- Art: Studio Art
- Art: Graphic Design
- History - What is history? How do we study and interpret history?
- International Studies - Exploring the World: Interdisciplinary perspectives
- Modern languages - Languages on the GO! Students interested in modern language study in college are invited to attend a normally-scheduled language class. Alongside SU students you’ll function in the language of study, practice conversation, do group activities, etc. After the class, you’ll have a chance meet in groups with SU language majors and faculty who can answer your questions about study abroad and the language programs at Susquehanna. Experience not necessary – check out a language that you are interested in studying at the college level.
- Music - Students participate in a master class in instrumental and/or voice, so they should bring their instrument and a short piece to perform
- Political Science
- Law and Order - The Supreme Court's Influence
- International Relations
- Public relations
- Sociology & Anthropology
- Theatre - Theatre technology tour and rigging demonstration/Acting
Campus tours, lunch and career information will also be provided for all students who attend.
For more information on these programs, please contact:
Office of Admissions
Toll free: 1-800-326-9672