Early Decision at Susquehanna
Early Decision Calendar at a Glance
- Apply by Nov. 15
- Receive an admission and scholarship decision by Dec 1.
- Submit an enrollment deposit by Feb. 15
Early Decision (ED) is an option that allows students who know that Susquehanna is their first-choice college to apply before the regular application deadline and to receive their admission decision early. If you choose to apply ED, your application, supporting materials, the CSS Profile (financial aid form) and the parent and student federal tax forms must be received by Nov. 15.
If you are admitted to Susquehanna under our ED plan, we expect you to enroll and withdraw any regular decision or early action applications to other schools. The ED agreement is binding, so you may not apply to any other school under an ED plan. (You still may apply to other schools under a nonbinding early action plan.) You will receive your Susquehanna admissions by Dec. 1. If you are admitted, we expect you to submit your $400 enrollment deposit by our Feb. 15 ED enrollment deposit deadline.
To apply for admission under the Susquehanna ED plan, please submit the following:
- An application
- Your high school transcript listing senior courses
- Senior year grades when available
- An evaluation from your guidance counselor
- A teacher evaluation from a junior- or senior-level course
- Results of the SAT, the American College Test (ACT), or a graded writing sample if you choose Test Score Optional
- The CSS Profile (financial aid form) and the parent and student federal tax forms. These must be received by Nov. 15.
We also recommend the following:
- Letters of evaluation from additional teachers
- Samples of creative work, as appropriate