TitleAbout - 0 35539
The Federal Pell Grant Program
- Annual awards range from $626 to $5,775.
- You automatically apply for a Pell Grant when you complete the Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- If your expected family contribution is $5,198 or less, you may be eligible to receive aid from this program.
- Many students who do not qualify for Pell Grant funding do qualify to receive aid from other sources.
The Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- This is a federal grant program administered by Susquehanna.
- Grants range from $500 to $4,000 per year for the most needy students.