Choosing the Right College
Saturday, April 25, 2015
Congratulations on taking a proactive step towards your future!
You'll gain useful tips and insights to help you navigate the college search process at this highly interactive day designed especially for high school students and their families.
Juniors, Sophomores & Freshmen - register now!
Seniors/Admitted Students: interested in another visit to Susquehanna prior to your May 1 deposit deadline? Register to join us for a day of special programming designed for you, our admitted students!
9 a.m. - Registration begins
- What to Expect Fair - talk with faculty, coaches and staff about the services and support you can expect to receive at Susquehanna ... and what will be expected of you as a student.
10:15 a.m. - Welcome remarks and keynote speaker
- Brian K. Smith, a nationally-recognized and engaging speaker from Memphis University School, is an admissions and college counseling expert with more than 20 years of experience in the field. He pairs his broad knowledge with a keen sense of humor to deliver accurate and helpful information to prospective students about the college admission process.
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Be our guest for lunch in Evert Dining Room.
- Activities Fair - discover how your life outside the classroom will complement and enhance your academic endeavors.
- Campus tours
1:15 p.m. - Current Student Panel
- The Real Deal - Your opportunity to have frank and open conversations with current students about college life and academics at Susquehanna.
2 p.m. - Closing Session
- Q&A with Admission and Financial Aid - have more questions about the college application process or how to finance a college education? Talk with Susquehanna staff to get the answers you need for a successful college search!
Don't miss out on this informative day - register now!
*Admitted Students - were you unable to join us for Susquehanna Success Day? Then please register to attend a special program designed for you, our admitted students.