How to Apply: First-Year Students
To apply, please submit the following:
- An application using the online Common Application
- A completed application supplement
- Your high school transcript listing senior courses
- Senior year grades when available
- An evaluation from your guidance counselor
- A teacher evaluation from a junior- or senior-level course
- Results of the SAT, the American College Test (ACT), or two graded writing samples if you choose the Write Option
We also recommend the following:
- Letters of evaluation from additional teachers
- Samples of creative work, as appropriate
If you choose to apply for Early Decision, your complete admissions application and College Board Profile (financial aid form) must be received by Dec. 1. You'll receive an admission decision by Dec. 15.
If your parent or grandparent is a Susquehanna graduate, you are eligible for the Legacy Early Action Program. Learn more »
Susquehanna has a rolling admissions policy. You can submit an application any time after your junior year in high school. March 1 is the preferred deadline for filing regular decision applications.
The earlier you complete your application, the earlier you will hear back from us. We begin notifying regular decision applicants in mid-January.
If you are accepted to Susquehanna, you must notify us of your decision by May 1. A non-refundable enrollment deposit of $400 is required at that time. Transfer students and successful early decision candidates are given separate reply dates in their letters of admission.