How to Apply: First-Year Students
To apply, please submit the following:
- An application using the online Common Application
- Your official high school transcript listing senior courses
- Senior year grades when available
- An evaluation from your guidance counselor
- A teacher evaluation from a junior- or senior-level course
- Results of the SAT, the American College Test (ACT), or a graded writing sample if you choose to apply Test Score Optional
We are happy to review the following:
- Letters of recommendation from additional teachers
- Samples of creative work, as appropriate
If you choose to apply for Early Decision, all of your admissions credentials must be received by Nov. 15. You'll receive an admission decision by December 1.
Susquehanna University offers Early Action for students who know early that they would like to apply to Susquehanna. The Early Action 1 deadline is Nov. 1. The Early Action 2 deadline is Dec. 1.
If you are accepted to Susquehanna, you must notify us of your decision by February 15 for Early Decision or by May 1 for Early Action and Regular Decision. A non-refundable enrollment deposit of $400 is required to confirm your place in the class. Transfer students should respond by the reply date specified in the offer of admission.