Financial Aid & Scholarships
We are committed to making college affordable for you and your family.
We made more than $61 million in scholarships, grants, loans and Federal Work-Study Program awards in 2014–15.
More than 96 percent of our students receive some form of aid, and more than half work in part-time campus jobs to fund personal expenses.
We will work with you.
- Each family has its own personal financial concerns. We are here to help. We will work individually with you and your family to help identify the right resources to fund a Susquehanna education.
- Your total cost of attendance is more than just what the university charges. We use a more comprehensive formula for scholarship awards that factors in other costs, such as books and personal expenses.
- We participate in an array of federal, state and private programs that provide aid to our students. ROTC and the Yellow Ribbon Program are two examples.
- When scholarships are awarded from outside sources, we try to add them to grants and scholarships already in place.
- Payment plans and other low-cost loans are available to supplement your financial aid package.
Applying for financial aid requires an investment of your time, but we can help. Schedule a phone conversation or meeting to learn more. Email email@example.com or call 1-800-326-9672 or 570-372-4450.