Financial Aid & Scholarships
We are committed to making college affordable for you and your family.
We made more than $61 million in scholarships, grants, loans and Federal Work-Study Program awards in 2014–15.
More than 98 percent of our students receive some form of aid, and more than half work in part-time campus jobs to fund personal expenses.
We will work with you.
- Each family has its own personal financial concerns. We are here to help. We will work individually with you and your family to help identify the right resources to fund a Susquehanna education.
- Your total cost of attendance is more than just what the university charges. We use a more comprehensive formula for scholarship awards that factors in other costs, such as books and personal expenses.
- We participate in an array of federal, state and private programs that provide aid to our students. ROTC and the Yellow Ribbon Program are two examples.
- When scholarships are awarded from outside sources, we try to add them to grants and scholarships already in place.
- Payment plans and other low-cost loans are available to supplement your financial aid package.
Applying for financial aid requires an investment of your time, but we can help. Please feel free to contact the Financial Aid Office staff at email@example.com or call 1-800-326-9672 or 570-372-4450, if you have questions or concerns.
Financial Aid 101 webinar
Questions regarding FAFSA and financial aid? We’ve got answers! Watch an archived copy of the Financial Aid 101: Tips & Advice webinar presented Jan. 20. More »