- The department of art offers courses in the Cunningham Center for Music and Art and the newly renovated Art Studio Building.
- Majors enjoy 24-hour electronic card-swipe access to all art facilities.
- “Smart Classrooms” for design, photography, and art history.
- Fully renovated fine arts building with dedicated spaces for painting, drawing, and foundations work.
- State of the art computer studios, open only to art department students.
- A fully equipped traditional photography studio, with 20 Beselar enlargers, processing and drying rooms, studio lighting, seamless backgrounds, and dedicated lecture, critique, and production space.
- Digital photography computer lab.
- The CCMA common area, the place to find art and music students between classes.
THE GRAPHIC DESIGN COMPUTER LAB
- 22 Apple Macintosh Pro Towers with gigantic 23” cinema displays. No iMacs!
- New computers every four years — each student will enjoy machines during their career at Susquehanna.
- Access to a server array, including an Apple X-Serve with unlimited electronic data storage for each and every student.
- Ultra-large format color printers, and we DO NOT charge students for prints.
- Numerous scanners and digital SLR cameras dedicated for student use.
- Software, including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Bridge, Dreamweaver, and Flash; as well as the latest version of Quark XPress, Microsoft Office, and Apple’s iLife.