Career Development Center
Today’s career paths are full of twists and turns, so you'll need the skills to navigate a lifetime of job searches and career shifts.
We approach successful outcomes from a liberal arts perspective, empowering you to be an architect of your own future.
It’s a campus-wide effort, with many professors personally helping you find internships, apply to graduate schools or just understand your options.
• One-on-one advising
• Career assessment inventories such as the MBTI, SDS, and CISS
• Resume and cover letter reviews including drop-in hours
• Programs and workshops
• Mock interviews
• Professional portfolio support
• Internship assistance
• On-campus recruiting
• Employment and internship fairs
• Employer information sessions on campus
• Employment listings
• Sample graduate school entrance exams, preparation materials and bulletins
• Networking events
• SUBridge alumni mentoring
• Email announcements regarding special events targeting specific majors
Networking Events Connect Alumni and Students
From the Big Apple to our nation’s capital, Susquehanna students are connecting with alumni and the companies that employ them. More »