School of Arts, Humanities, and CommunicationsDepartments
- Communications and Theatre Arts
- English and Creative Writing
- Modern Languages
- Philosophy, Religion & Classical Studies
Strong programs in the arts, humanities and the growing field of communications create a rich cultural environment on the Susquehanna campus. Faculty and students explore their fields with intellectual passion and share intriguing studies across disciplinary boundaries. Research, collaborative learning, internships, service learning and off-campus study add valuable ways to connect theory and the real world.
The School offers the following programs:
- Art History
- Communications and Theatre Arts with emphases in:
- Broadcasting, Communications Studies, Corporate Communications, Journalism,
- Mass Communications, Musical Theatre, Public Relations, Speech Communication,
- and Theatre Arts.
- Education: Elementary, Early Childhood, K-6, with Secondary Education certification available in many areas
- Graphic Design
- Modern Languages: French, German and Spanish
- Music: bachelor of music programs in Church Music, Music Education, Performance, and a bachelor of arts program in Music