February 01, 2008
Public Safety Blotter
Microwave sets off fire alarm in West HallBurnt food set off a fire alarm in West Hall at 3:05 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 23, public safety reported.
DVD burner taken from Apfelbaum HallA DVD burner was removed from Apfelbaum Room 132 on Thursday, Jan. 24, public safety reported.
The incident is under investigation, according to public safety.
Student arrested for illegal drugs in AikensA public safety investigation revealed illegal drugs in a room in Aikens Hall on Friday, Jan. 25, public safety reported. The drugs were confiscated, and the student was arrested, public safety said. The investigation will continue, according to public safety.
Game Commission removes gooseAn injured Canadian goose was taken away by the Pennsylvania Game Commission on Saturday, Jan. 26, public safety reported.
Guest defecates in suite in West VillageOn Sunday, Jan. 26, a guest of a resident in West Village defecated all over the suite, public safety reported.
According to public safety, charges are pending.
Front door glass broken in North Hall
Public safety reported that the front door glass of North Hall was broken on Monday, Jan. 27.
WEEKLY FEATURESNewsLiving & ArtsUniversity Update