Guest Computer Policy
Visitors wishing to use a computer in the Blough-Weis Library have access to three designated “guest” computers to search the SU library catalog and our subscription databases. Internet access is restricted to these resources and is not available for general web browsing. Visitors are encouraged to contact the local public library for general Internet access.
Guest Computer Locations and Access
- Guest computers are available at the following locations:
- Lower Level: In the media center
- First Floor: Behind the reference desk
- Second Floor: Adjacent to the elevator
- Visitors under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
The use of the guest computers may be revoked at any time due to misuse or licensing issues.