Susquehanna University's Media Center is located in the lower level of the Blough-Weis Library. The Media Center serves the following functions:
- Purchases, circulates and maintains media and music reserve materials.
- Maintains a listening and viewing facility.
- Circulates to faculty, staff and students non-reserved videos in either DVD or VHS format for personal, overnight use.
- We loan laptops for in-library use. See our laptop lending policy.
Media Center Hours
Collections, reserve materials and in-house listening/viewing equipment located in the Media Center are available during the same hours the library is open.
For hours during summer and semester breaks, please call Ext. 4324.
The Media Center's Music and Media collections include:
- Educational and feature films and videos
- Sound recordings on CD
Media Reserves are accessible at the Media Service Desk. The Media Center supports individual access to equipment with music listening capabilities. Other viewing areas permit individual video access to media materials.