Ask a Librarian
Reference service is available to all members of the Susquehanna University community. Below are different ways to contact librarians for assistance.
We make every effort to answer questions quickly. For complex research, we strongly suggest consulting with a librarian in person.
Schedule a Blough-Weis Library Research Consultation
Click here to schedule a one-on-one meeting with a professional librarian to develop a search strategy and identify and obtain print and electronic sources for assignments and presentations.
Chat or Text with a Blough-Weis Librarian
Click on this link to chat or send a text to 570-468-8275.
Hours for chat and texting:
• Monday – Thursday, 9-4 p.m. and 7-10 p.m.
• Friday, 9-4 p.m.
• Sunday, 2:15-5 p.m. and 7-10 p.m.
• Live chat with a librarian is not available during the summer and other breaks.
Things to remember:
• A delay in response may mean that we are helping others. Please be patient, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
• We suggest consulting with a librarian in person when in-depth assistance is needed.
• If the librarian is currently offline, please feel free to leave a message, and please remember to include your email address or phone number so we can contact you.
Reference Desk Telephone
Off campus: (570) 372-4160
On campus: extension 4160
In person reference assistance at the reference desk:
- Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and 7-10 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sunday, 2-5 p.m., 7-10 p.m.
During breaks and over the summer:
- Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.