Student Advisory Committee
This committee gathers student input concerning the library's resources and services and provides a channel of communication between the librarians and students. The committee works with the librarians and the student body to implement changes to increase the value of the Blough-Weis Library to Susquehanna University community.
Past recommendations and actions:
- Develop a leisure reading collection (Donated books are available in the snack area and on the book turn near the entrance to the BWL)
- Move a printer to the top floor (Summer 2007)
- Revamp the snack area (Summer 2007)
- Give priority in study rooms to groups of three or more
- Have the library host workshops (ex. creating a Web site)
- More publicity for library services
- Revamp the BWL Web site
Would you like to join?
Any student is welcome to join the committee and share ideas about ways to improve the library’s resources and services. E-mail Kathleen Dalton if you are interested.