Student Account Center
In partnership with Tuition Management Systems (TMS), Susquehanna offers a Student Account Center Portal (SAC).
Susquehanna University does not mail paper statements. This is the only way to view your bill.
- Account summary with your billing account activity in real time.
- Printable monthly billing statement that includes charges as well as applied and pending financial aid.
- Share account access with parents or additional parties to assist in managing your account.
- Payment by credit card or electronic check, on a payment plan or a one-time payment.
Making a Payment
There is a convenience fee charged for credit card transactions based on a fee schedule determined by the amount of the transaction. TMS accepts American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
E-check payments are free.
You can set up a six, five or four month payment plan for the semester. There is a $50 fee incurred per semester when enrolling.
If you are making a one-time payment, your fall semester payment is due in full by July 31, 2015, and the spring semester payment is due in full by Jan. 4, 2016. Learn more about billing.
Accessing the SAC Portal
Due to student privacy regulations (FERPA), an email invitation was initially sent to the student's Susquehanna University email address to register for access to the SAC.
- The student must register for the SAC by using the link in the email that was sent by email@example.com.
- After the student registers, the student will need to grant access for parents/authorized users by selecting the "Manage Account Access" button within the student account and clicking the "Add" button.
- The parent/authorized users will receive an email invitation to create a login which will enable them access to use the SAC.
If the student has not received an invitation or the invitation has expired, please contact TMS at 800-722-4867 to request an new email invitation.