The Office of Human Resources is committed to maximizing staff and faculty potential, supporting the university's guiding values and strategic plan, and ensuring legal compliance.
Our Core Values:
- We seek to provide a workplace that supports and rewards individual growth and leadership.
- We are committed to being fair and respectful to the individuals we serve.
- We facilitate open, two-way communications between supervisors and staff and encourage mutual problem resolution.
- We strive to develop and maintain a climate of mutual trust, confidence, and sensitivity to the needs of the employee and the university.
- We strive to build and enhance motivation, cooperation, and job satisfaction.
- We serve as advocates for equity and diversity, provide excellent customer service, and strengthen and support the university in achieving its mission through the human dimension.
Mon. – Fri.: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Selinsgrove Hall, first floor