Safety & Wellness
The well-being of students is a top priority at Susquehanna. We take seriously our promise of educating the whole student — body, mind and spirit. This requires a secure environment that meets the diverse needs of each student and encourages all to adopt healthy and safe lifestyles.
- Security measures include safety patrols 24 hours a day, closed-circuit camera monitoring in central locations, electronic access to residence halls, and an emergency system that can broadcast text messages about real-time threats to health and safety.
- Flexible food service options accommodate dietary requirements and preferences. Nutritional information for all menu items is available.
- High quality health care and counseling services are available on campus.
- A robust religious life program nurtures students' diverse faith traditions.
- Multicultural affairs programming promotes inclusiveness and respect for differences.
- Numerous physical fitness opportunities include varsity and club sports, intramurals and a fully equipped sports complex with modern weight training and fitness equipment, racquetball courts, a 25-yard swimming pool and a field house featuring a 200-meter indoor track.