Parents Executive Board
The Parents Executive Board is the liaison between the families of current Susquehanna students and Susquehanna’s administration, faculty and staff. Its goal is to support the mission of the university: to educate capable undergraduate students for productive and reflective lives of achievement, leadership and service in a diverse and interconnected world.
The Parents Executive Board provides feedback, advice, support and guidance to SU primarily through the divisions of Student Life and University Relations. Areas of service required for membership in the Parents Executive Board are:
- Supporting the financial needs of the university through the Susquehanna University Fund
- Participating on at least one task force (career services, communication, family weekend and recruitment)
- Enriching students’ college experiences through active participation in board activities
- Participating in campus and regional activities that promote the university, such as admissions open houses, welcome receptions and orientation for first-year students
- Fostering student career opportunities through internships and career advice
- Making the college process a positive one for parents by assisting with the annual development of the Family Handbook and being a resource for parents and students.
Get a list of Parent Executive Board members who have agreed to be a resource for prospective parents.