October 21, 2014
1. You insist orange and maroon go together perfectly.
2. You start to drool when someone mentions Bongo Bongo Dip.
3. You're not afraid to admit that you've run from a squirrel... or that, at one point, you've attempted to befriend one.
4. President Jay Lemons knows your name, and you'll never forget the day you figured that out. Or the day you found out he was on Twitter!
5. You can pronounce (and spell!) Susquehanna, and you secretly judge those who can't before you correct them.
6. That incessant buzzing sound on a Saturday night? Oh, it's just the races. NBD.
7. You've attended a Christmas Candlelight Service and a Snoop Dogg concert in the same venue.
8. You swear that you've never smelled anything as bad as ginkgo berries... yet you will grow oddly fond of them after you graduate.
9. Abaum and Deg sound like completely legitimate names for buildings.
10. You don't need to climb Mt. Everest because you've climbed the stairs in Steele.
11. You've taken a picture like this.
12. You see someone with a Susquehanna sticker on their car and become instant BFFs.
13. You didn't have to carry a single thing into your dorm room on your first move-in day.
14. Your email signature includes so many activities and organizations that it's longer than the email body.
15. You know you'll have class outside on the first warm, sunny spring day and will see pretty much everyone you know chilling out on Smith or Deg Lawn.
16. On weekends, you eat three square meals a day-brunch, dinner and late-night Sheetz MTO.
17. You've always wanted to take one of the golf carts for a joy ride.
18. You love that you've become friends with your professors, as well as the people who work in the cafeteria and other staff.