PSECU at Susquehanna University
PSECU and Susquehanna has partnered to provide comprehensive banking services and financial education to the campus community since 2014.
On campus ATM is located in the lower level of Degenstein Campus Center.
On campus, we offer:
- Scholarship opportunities for Susquehanna University students who are PSECU members
- Campus Ambassador opportunities
- Financial education services and more
To join PSECU or to learn more about what we offer, please go to www.psecu.com/students
Virtual Office Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
What PSECU Offers
A free account that is truly free. Upon opening a checking account, we pre-fund your account with five dollars. You also get:
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly fees
- No maintenance fees
- No complicated rules
- No surprise charges
While you’re in school, and even after you graduate, our mobile app and easy-to-use digital services make it possible to continue banking with us, no matter where you go.
Manage your money — anytime, anywhere:
- 24/7 account access
- Set up direct deposit from your employer
- Free credit score service to help you monitor your score and stay on track Easy mobile deposits
- Free account alerts to your email, phone, Apple Watch, or Android Wear
- Manage your cards with our lock and unlock feature, travel notifications, and account alerts
- Free bill payer service
From graduation to your first paycheck and beyond — we’re your partner for life.
Free ATM or ATM Fee Rebates
You shouldn’t have to pay to use your own money.
With the CO-OP network®, we offer our members:
- Almost 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Free on campus withdrawal and depository PSECU ATM (Lower Deg)
Rebates on surcharge fees from non-network ATMs:
- For members with direct deposit, we rebate up to $20 per month in surcharge fees.
- Without direct deposit, we rebate up to $8 per month.
Debit Card and Rewards
As a college student, you know that every penny counts:
- For eligible debit card purchases of $10 or over, you’ll earn either $0.05 or $0.10 cash rewards on each purchase, based on qualifying factors
- Unlimited debit card usage with no transaction restrictions
- Overdraft transfer service you don’t have to pay to use
Who Are We?
College is a time when you’re likely to face new financial decisions and milestones. Being able to navigate this important period of your life and achieve long-lasting financial well-being is crucial, and we’re here to help.
Opened in 1934, PSECU, or Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union, was founded by 22 state workers who made an extraordinary commitment to each other: to create a financial institution where pooled resources benefit all members.
Although we’ve grown to include more groups than state employees and have more than 450,000 members, we continue to uphold our founders’ legacy. Then and now, we want to help our members live better.
We’re also member-owned and not-for-profit financial institution. That means that PSECU members earn dividends on their shares or accounts with us and surplus earnings go back to our members in the form of benefits such as no- or low-fee products and services, better interest rates, ATM refunds, debit and credit card cash rewards.