Your Personal Healthcare Advocate—ConnectCare3
ConnectCare3 offers independent, third-party patient advocate services for simple to severe illnesses and wellness culture change to help prevent chronic health conditions. They maximize your healthcare dollar and ensure employee peace of mind. Here are just a few of the things CC3 can do for you or another insured dependent on your Susquehanna health insurance plan:
- Help you understand your diagnosis and treatment options
- Locate expert physicians and hospitals for your specific illness
- Identify multiple options for what you need most, including Centers of Excellence and specialized treatments to help you make the most informed decisions
- Assist with any medical or behavioral health conditions, not just critical ones
- Attend physician and hospital appointments with you as needed
Susquehanna University is pleased to continue the Wellness Initiative, providing an incentive for employees to increase awareness of their health and wellbeing.
This initiative is voluntary and provides a financial incentive of up to $500 each year for participation in certain screenings, including an annual physical and health risk assessment.