Our goal is to recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive and engaged workforce. We are committed to creating a university culture focused on our mission, guided by our values as we strive toward the priorities and initiatives of our strategic plan.
In addition, our employees:
- Spread innovation and critical thought in their diverse areas of expertise.
- Share their leadership with our inclusive community of learners.
- Engage with students on our beautiful campus and beyond.
- Support local and global experiences that create future leaders.
- Commit to building a university where all students succeed.
We are the Susquehanna University that students choose as a great place to study and we hope you will join us in this awesome place to work!
In administering its affairs, the university shall not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Compliance inquiries may be directed to Jennifer Bucher, assistant vice president & chief human resources officer, Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove, PA 17870-1164, 570-372-4024; or the director of the Department of Education, Washington, D.C.