Enrollment Process/Refund Policy
1) Registration begins online:
- On Nov. 1 for the winter/spring session
- On April 1 for the summer session
- On July 1 for the fall session
2) Mail check with the indicated amount to Susquehanna University, Music Preparatory Program, 514 University Ave., Box RR, Selinsgrove, PA 17870 or pay online.
1) A refund of no more than 50% of the fee will be given to students who choose to discontinue lessons or group classes within the first three weeks. Beyond the first three weeks, no refund will be issued.
2) All private lessons will be given in Cunningham Center for Music and Art at a time that is mutually convenient for both teacher and student. If a student misses a private lesson and has not notified the teacher ahead of time, the teacher will be paid and the lesson will not be rescheduled. If the teacher is notified ahead of time, up to two lessons will be rescheduled due to illness, inclement weather or another musical engagement. Any student or teacher cancellations will be made up at a time that is mutually convenient.
3) No group classes will be rescheduled.