Keystone Academic Program
The Keystone Academic Program (KAP) is designed to meet a student’s individual needs to achieve success in Susquehanna’s highly competitive academic environment. A professional mentor works with the student to design a study plan based on current courses and long-term goals.
Students who participate in KAP:
- Attend appointments with a professional mentor
- Participate in tutoring sessions in subjects relevant to your coursework
- Develop a plan for success, including a time management strategy to keep track of classes, appointments and other commitments
- Organize materials related to your coursework
- Reflect on learning experiences as assigned