Student Success Activities
WorkshopsPreparing for the PAPA
Facilitator: Kathy Temple
If you're unable to attend one of our scheduled workshops or are interested in inviting us to present in a class, at a student organization meeting, to an athletic team, or in some other forum, please contact any of our staff members or call 570-372-4412.
Below are some workshops we typically offer. If you have an idea that's not already on our list, let us know!
- Creating a Study Plan Time Management / Using Smart Phone Calendars
- Tips, Tricks & Techniques to Improve Your Memory
- Listening, Note-taking & Participating in Class
- Improving Your Test-Taking Skills
- How to Survive Being a Student-Athlete
- Becoming a Peer Educator with EDUC 370
- Understanding Drop/Add & the Central Curriculum
- Preparing for the Pre-service Academic Performance Assessment (PAPA)