- Majors & Minors
- Study Abroad
- Academic Calendar
- Central Curriculum
- Course Catalog
- Blough-Weis Library
- Center for Academic Achievement
- Honors Program
- Summer Session
- Due Dates
- Admission Representatives by Region
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Housing & Dining
- Student Activities & Programs
- Fun On Campus
- Title IX
- Bias Response
- Our Campus & Location
- Diversity Matters
- Center for Diversity & Inclusion
- Our Leadership
- History and Traditions
- In the Community
- Title IX
- Event Calendar
Learn more about the library, including services, borrowing, research help and instruction.
Current students and faculty: visit our new research and services website.
Today is Monday, and the library is open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- EDS—Records from books, journal articles, videos, music and more in the library's collections and beyond
- A to Z Databases List—Find a database that specializes in the subject you're researching
- Research Guides—Research assistance, subject guides and other useful resources
- Library Catalog—Search for books, ebooks, journals, scores, videos and other items owned by the library
- Scholarly Commons—A repository of research and scholarly output from university departments and centers
Explore the Blough-Weis Library
The primary gateway to the library's electronic resources and information about our print and media collections.
Learn more about our services, including library instruction, research help and requests for purchases and reserves.
Our complete hours, a list of our staff, library events and more.
We serve all members of the Susquehanna and Selinsgrove communities.
The library's instruction program contributes to the university's goals through course-integrated library classes.
The library's rich and varied collections reflect the strengths of our School of Arts and Sciences and AACSB-accredited Sigmund Weis School of Business.
Follow us and stay up to date on library happenings. We host many student workshops, creative writing and tutoring sessions, and faculty seminars.
Located on the first floor, this café features coffee from Selinsgrove's own Fresh Roasted Coffee, LLC. It also offers a selection of sandwiches and pastries.
Lunches in the Library
Special lunchtime events are scheduled throughout the year to showcase student research in an informal setting.